It was first built as a Library for the Peters’ home, and along with The Cook’s Room, these are the only guest rooms located on first floor of the Inn, making them excellent choices for those guests for whom partial accessibility is important. Step-in shower, grab bars
- The High Season maximum rate is $229.00.
- Shoulder season range is from $179 to $209 per night.
- It is a lovely air conditioned room with a large three-sided bay window that features the original shutters that fold into the nearly foot-thick wall.
- Working black marble fireplace, Simmons Beauty Rest Pillow-top Queen bed,
- Wing back chairs with ottoman and Oriental rugs over the hardwood floors
- Hospitality unit with small refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker, iron and board, and cozy bathrobes.
- RCA TV with Toshiba DVD / VCR, Sony iPod/iPhone dock clock radio, WiFi
- The luxury tiled private bath has a double corner Ultra Bath air whirlpool tub,
- a corner shower with body sprays and grab bar
- an 1880′s walnut buffet with a cultured marble sink set in as a vanity .
Please scroll down for more pictures.