Call 1-877-933-3310 to make a reservation or for more information!
This room was the original (1889) kitchen for the Elmwood estate. Later (1910) as the kitchen was moved into the "summer kitchen" space it was turned into the servant's dining room. In the 40s it became a bedroom for the first floor apartment and now has been re-created as the Cook's Room. The High Season maximum rate is $239.00. Shoulder season range is from $209 to $169 per night.
"The shower alone is worth the price of the room . . ." - D. Fletcher, Nova Scotia
- Simmons Beauty Rest Pillow-Top King Bed that zips apart
- It also becomes 2 over-length Pillow-top twin beds. Oriental rugs over hardwood
- A 9 x 9 Bay window with wing-back chairs, a corner cupboard.
- Flat screen Samsung TV swivels from the sitting area to face the bed area.
- Toshiba DVD / VCR
- Sony iPod dock clock radio
- 4 x 5 foot double glass and marble step in shower with 2 shower heads and 2 full controls. (Note: This unit is the only one in the house without a bathtub.) cozy bathrobes
- Original wainscoting and old pedestal sink. Water-saving toilet.
- Ceiling fan and air conditioner.
- Walk-in closet, wardrobe, iron and board
- Hospitality Unit with Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker